We are a team of professionals that provide top quality hotel services. TripAdvisor’s 2013 Travelers’ Choice Award as Best Hotel in Colombia, is recognition of our focus on our guests’ comfort and satisfaction. TripAdvisor also ranked us the 16th best hotel in all of South America.
Lancaster House opened its doors in August of 1996. Since April of 2001 it has been managed by Corphoteles Ltda. In its more than 10 years of experience, Lancaster House Suites y Eventos has undergone two major renovations and additions.
The hotel staff is continuously trained to guarantee the satisfaction of its guests. We hope your experience with us will be a pleasant one, and that you feel how important it is to us to offer personalized service. We hope that you will make Lancaster House your first choice for your stay in Bogota as well as for hosting your events. Lancaster House has been certified by the auditing company SGS and by the National Ministry of Tourism and has obtained a 4 star category and the Sol Muisca quality seal.
Our Environment Commitment
Lancaster House Suites and Events is committed to social and environmental responsibility. Therefore, we have developed programs that contribute to the maintenance and protection of our environment, our community, and Colombia.
Lancaster House has joined the efforts of the Interbolsa Foundation to conserve natural resources through the efficient use of water and energy.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we support Fundación Natura a project that protects Colombia’s wonderful natural resources. As the official hotel of this organization, we support their efforts to replant the rain forests and their program which provides assistance to communities living in those territories.
We invite you to join us so that together we may help safeguard our natural resources, our communities, and help build a better and more beautiful Colombia for all of us to enjoy.
As part of our commitment to sustainability, Lancaster House has implemented systems for managing environmental, socio-cultural, and economic areas, focusing on:
- The conservation of natural resources through the management and efficient use of water and energy as well as minimizing air, visual, and noise pollution.
- The implementation of policies for the purchase and consumption of products and management of waste.
- Respect for cultural values and traditions, through the dissemination and promotion of cultural heritage.
- Protection of human rights and labor by providing our employees with the tools to improve their skills.
- Compliance with current national legislation applicable to our industry.
- Lancaster House partners with Fundación Natura