We are a team of professionals offering first class accommodation services. In addition, we can host corporate and social events, and we offer catering services.
Tripadvisor's 2013 Travelers Choice Award as the best hotel in Colombia
As well as all the honors we receive annually from TripAdvisor, Booking and Hotels, among others, are a recognition of our focus on the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.
Tripadvisor also ranked us in 2013, 16th-6th of the best hotels in all of South America.
Lancaster House is synonym to quality and excellence
Lancaster House began operations in August 1996 and since April 2001, it has been managed by Corphoteles Ltda. In its 25 years of experience in the market, Lancaster House Suites and Events, has undergone through five major renovations and expansions. In addition, our staff is continuously trained to ensure guest satisfaction.
We want you to have an unforgettable experience with us, and enjoy the personalized service we provide, so that we become your preferred hotel when visiting Bogota or hosting events.
Lancaster House has been certified by the SGS audit firm, and the National Ministry of Tourism as a 4-star hotel. We have been granted the Sol Muisca seal of quality.
Our code of ethics
At Lancaster House Suites we are committed to the comprehensive protection of children and adolescents under 18 years of age. Consequently, we inform all our guests, as well as domestic and foreign visitors that we have implemented the code of conduct The Code, for the prevention of sexual and commercial exploitation associated with travel and tourism.
Our social responsibility
Committed to sustainability, Lancaster House has implemented a system for the management of environmental, socio-cultural and economic facets of our business:
- Conservation of natural resources by minimizing the consumption of water and energy through efficient management of their use.
- Integral waste management including appropriate separation and disposal.
- Acquisition of environmentally friendly products.
- Promotion, protection and dissemination of local cultural values and traditions.
- Protection of human and labor rights to prevent cases of CSEC or discrimination.
- Compliance to NTS-TS 002 Standard requirements that govern our areas of activity.